- Click on the 'Apply Now' button to submit an online Field Program Application, which asks you to:
- Fill out basic academic and contact information.
- Provide contact information for two academic references.
- Complete two short-answer questions to help us get to know more about you.
- Submit a copy of your unofficial transcript (this can easily be obtained online through most universities).
- Our Admissions Committee will review your application materials and contact you within two weeks to schedule an informal interview.
- You will be evaluated and admitted based on the following criteria, which we will assess during the application and interview process:
- Your passion for solving natural resource issues in complex ecological and social systems.
- Your ability to successfully engage both socially and academically in an intensive field program experience.
- Proof of good academic standingat your university (cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher).
We look forward to getting to know you!
Click on the Apply Now button to be redirected to our online application or CLICK HERE →
IMAGE: Faith Bernstein