Swan Valley Connections hosts a diversity of internships that range from 3-6 months. We give preference to our alumni for these positions. Interns typically learn new skills in education, field work, communications and non-profit leadership while assisting with Swan Valley Connections programs.
Internships we have offered include:
- Conservation Technician 2017
- Trails and Wilderness Steward 2017
- Rare Carnivore Monitoring Field Technician 2013-2017
- Resident Education Assistant for Landscape and Livelihood 2002-2018
- Resident Education Assistant for Wildlife in the West 2011-2018
- Wildlife in the West Filmmaker and Photographer 2014
- Beck Creek Gardens Manager 2012-2016
- Grizzly Bear DNA and Native Fish Monitoring Field Technician 2010-2011
- GIS Specialist 2009
For more information contact Sara Halm at email@example.com.
IMAGE: Top - Steven Gnam